Israel doesn’t have an institution, particularly as a “certified translator.” There is only one way of certifying a translation in Israel is by notarized translation services.
Many translation and notarization services are available for everyone, and that too at an affordable range.
Notary in Israel
Notary in Israel is a licensed and practicing lawyer for 10 years minimum who does not have any criminal record or ethical expenses. A notary in Israel should have a good character in the community.
He will certify signatures, copies of documents, translations, etc. After all the procedures, only a notary certificate can get the apostille signature.
Every licensed Israeli notary is registered with the Ministry of Justice. If anyone wants that their documents to be apostille, then it first needs to be notarized. You have to go to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and they will append a signed and sealed sticker on the back of the notary certificate.
But a question pops in your head that what is apostille exactly? It is an official verification certificate that is provided by the authorized government for any official records.
What are the essential documents that are required for an apostille Israel notary?
Below is the list of the following documents that are needed for an apostille Israel notary:
- Birth Certificates
- Criminal background inquiry
- Personal Status documentation –Divorce, Marriage or Death certificates
- Papers for Adoption
- Name Change documents
- Declarations of Split Aliyah
Process of Notarized Translation Services:
- The translation is either translated by a professional translator or by the notary himself. After that, the notary properly examines the translation and compares it with the original one.
- If required, the notary will ask the translator to do some necessary alterations in the records before giving the translation certification.
- When the process is complete, the notary will add the notarization of the document.
- After that, the notary will bind the translation, the original copy, and the certificate with a red ribbon and close it with a red seal.
- Every page must have a notary seal and signature. The notary will give his signature and stamp on the red seal.
If you are looking for international apostille services, then Israel Apostille is the name you can trust on. Hire a notary in public Israel rather than doing it yourself.